Hutman receives Employee Excellence AwardPosted: February 9, 2011
Ryan Hutman, multimedia specialist, academic technologies, received ATSU’s Employee Excellence Award for the third quarter of 2010. Hutman was recognized for his hard work by Tracie Rogers, Ph.D., program director, assistant professor, human movement.
“Ryan’s attitude makes him a joy to work with, and I am so thankful he was able to support the Human Movement program during our Institute,” said Dr. Rogers. “I honestly do not know what I would have done without his help. Ryan truly went above and beyond and I appreciate his dedication and am thankful to have him as an ATSU colleague. He defines excellence!”
The award is given to an ATSU employee that meets the following requirements:
- Must have at least one year of employment and be a non-supervisory hourly or salaried employee.
- Contributes to a positive institutional image by their attitudes and personal actions displayed.
- Displays courteous, pleasant, and professional behavior in all circumstances.
- Communicates in a manner that contributes to a well functioning department and institution.
- Treats patients, students, visitors, and/or coworkers with care, concern, and respect at all times.
- Takes the initiative to recognize a job that needs to be done, and does it without expecting to be recognized.
- Has a well-groomed appearance that is consistent with the job requirements.
- Has not received the award for the past two years.