I Want To +
- About ATSU
- Osteopathic Medicine DO (Residential)
- Biomedical Sciences (MS)
- Audiology (AuD)
- Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residency
- Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency
- Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT)
- Doctor of Medical Science
- Athletic Training (MS)
- Occupational Therapy Entry-level (OTD-E)
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies (MS)
- Doctor of Health Sciences (DHSc)
- Post-Professional Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- Post-Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Post-Professional Physical Therapy - non-degree
- Master of Science in Kinesiology
- Doctor of Health Education (DHEd)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis (MPH)
- Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis with a Dental Public Health Residency Certificate
- Dental Medicine (DMD) - Missouri campus
- Certificate in Orthodontics
- Certificate in Clinical Decision-Making in Athletic Training
- Certificate in Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Global Health, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Education, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Complete & Fill Out
- Support ATSU
ATSU Portal Login +
Connect here to enter the ATSU intranet portal.
Apply to A.T. Still University
Qualifying applicants represent tomorrow's elite leaders with a true passion to innovate, lead and champion ATSU's defining mission of whole person healthcare.
Are you ready for a best-of-class education from the preeminent leader in osteopathic healthcare education? It's time for you to not only succeed…but lead.
To apply to an ATSU program, select the application link corresponding to your program of interest listed below...
Applications By Program+
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine+
College of Graduate Health Studies+
Master of Public Health – Online
Master of Public Health: Dental Emphasis – Online
Doctor of Health Education – Online
Doctor of Health Administration – Online
Master of Health Administration - Online
Doctor of Health Sciences - Online
Master of Science in Kinesiology - Online
Arizona School of Health Sciences +
Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health +
Community Health Center
As a leading provider of quality healthcare for area residents, Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center also provides community employment and health education. More than 80% of the staff are local residents, and many were trained at the affiliated Waianae Health Academy. Find out more.
From public health centers located in communities where services are needed most, to research and other leading edge whole person healthcare initiatives, you can create your own legacy by contributing to the specific cause that moves you most. Find out more.
Whole person healthcare takes an integrated approach that addresses body, mind and spirit as one. Students are encouraged to participate in wellness programs and study areas including nutrition and psychology to gain a more comprehensive understanding. Find out more.
Keep up with the latest developments in whole person healthcare at A.T. Still University with our complimentary newsletter and other publications. From scholarly inquiry and research to alumni activities and more. Sign up today.
Let your light shine at A.T. Still University. Combining leading-edge whole person healthcare with a commitment to serving those communities where needs are greatest, we provide students the opportunity to truly excel as doctors, dentists, healthcare providers and healthcare leaders.