Employment at ATSU
I Want To +
- About ATSU
- Osteopathic Medicine DO (Residential)
- Biomedical Sciences (MS)
- Audiology (AuD)
- Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residency
- Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency
- Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT)
- Doctor of Medical Science
- Athletic Training (MS)
- Occupational Therapy Entry-level (OTD-E)
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies (MS)
- Doctor of Health Sciences (DHSc)
- Post-Professional Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- Post-Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Post-Professional Physical Therapy - non-degree
- Master of Science in Kinesiology
- Doctor of Health Education (DHEd)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis (MPH)
- Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis with a Dental Public Health Residency Certificate
- Dental Medicine (DMD) - Missouri campus
- Certificate in Clinical Decision-Making in Athletic Training
- Certificate in Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Global Health, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Education, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Master's in Orthodontics
- Complete & Fill Out
- Support ATSU
ATSU Portal Login
Connect here to enter the ATSU intranet portal.
Employment at A.T. Still University
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is a culturally rich institution leading the way in wholeperson health education with cutting-edge technology and instruction. From its inception in 1892, ATSU has demonstrated a long tradition of inclusion. By capitalizing on local, regional, national, and global community relationships, ATSU has mastered the concept of access and opportunity for culturally proficient faculty and administrators to explore their career interests while enriching and reflecting the communities the University serves.
Medicine in America is always changing, and ATSU is committed to a medical education model that produces clinicians for the future healthcare paradigm. ATSU’s programs are some of the most innovative, progressive, and leading edge in the country because of the University’s commitment to evidence-based medicine and improved patient outcomes.
Behind ATSU’s successful history lies in dedicated faculty and staff who help our students succeed. ATSU values its employees and encourages them to pursue a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Additionally, the University provides a friendly atmosphere, cooperative work environment, and benefits package that supports employee health and well-being – two elements that are paramount at ATSU.
Whether employees are interested in health and fitness programs or furthering their education, ATSU supports them. Personal and professional growth is encouraged so everyone at ATSU has the opportunity to enjoy a healthy way of life and satisfying career.
Apply to any openings by following the application instructions/link at the top of the position description.