Mo. ° / °
    Ariz. ° / °
    Calif. ° / °

Class photo graphics start as far back as 1894, and were produced twice a year for the spring and fall graduating classes.

The yearbook was first published in 1907 and has always been called the Osteoblast. The last edition was published in 1997. Until about 1970, the Osteoblast was published by the junior class. This makes finding the correct yearbook for a given class or individual difficult.

From 1907-1928, the year on the cover indicates the class that produced the book (juniors). This changes in 1929, for which there are two different editions. The volume we call 1929A was published in 1928 by the class of 1929 (juniors) for the class of 1928. The volume we call 1929B was published in 1929 by the class of 1930 for the class of 1929 (seniors). From 1930-1997, the year on the cover reflects the graduating class. To further complicate matters, the 1973 edition has “1972” mistakenly printed on the spine.

There are no Osteoblasts for 1920 (Class of 1919) or 1944-49 (Classes of 1944-49). The “War Babies” class, which graduated in 1919, is pictured in the 1921 yearbook.

Summary: If you are interested in Class of Look at
1906-1927 (exc. 1919) 1 year later 1907-1928
1928 1929A
1929 1929B
1930-1996 (exc. 1944-49) Corresponding year

For an individual’s activities, it is best to look at both the junior-year and senior-year editions.

Those interested in KCOM history and alumni need to remember the ASO/ATSCOS merger in 1922 and to look at the ATSCO yearbooks (Stilletto, 1923 and 1924) as well.

Composition Photos:

Yearbooks

School Catalogs

A.T. Still Museum collage

The collections of the Museum of Osteopathic Medicine include more than 80,000 objects, photographs, documents, and books dating from the early 1800s to the present (focused mainly on 1870–1940). The core of the collection consists of artifacts from A. T. Still's professional and private life, most of them donated by Dr. Still's daughter, Blanche Laughlin, and members of her family.

Since the founding of the Museum in 1934, other family members, DOs, and Museum supporters have donated many additional artifacts that reflect the ongoing history of the osteopathic profession. The research collections of the International Center for Osteopathic History (ICOH) also include many former holdings of the A.T. Still Memorial Library, for which the Museum assumed responsibility in 1997.