Museum of Osteopathic Medicine Partners

American Osteopathic Association

American Osteopathic Association

Osteopathy Australia

Osteopathy Australia

British Osteopathic Association

British Osteopathic Association

Canadian Osteopathic Association

Canadian Osteopathic Association

General Osteopathic Council

General Osteopathic Council

Verband der Osteopathen Deutschland (VOD)

Verband der Osteopathen Deutschland (VOD)

The Osteopathic Society of New Zealand

The Osteopathic Society of New Zealand

Osteos de France

Osteos de France

Belgian Society of Osteopathy

Belgian Society of Osteopathy

Canadian Federation of Osteopaths

Canadian Federation of Osteopaths

Japan Osteopathic Federation

Japan Osteopathic Federation

Japan Traditional Osteopathic College

Japan Traditional Osteopathic College

Molinari Institute of Health

Molinari Institute of Health

Norwegian Association of Osteopathy (NAO)

Norwegian Association of Osteopathy (NAO)

Osteopathic Spine Center Education

Osteopathic Spine Center Education

Register for Osteopaths of Russia

Register for Osteopaths of Russia

Registro Brasileiro dos Osteopatas

Registro Brasileiro dos Osteopatas

Registro degli Osteopati d'Italia

Registro degli Osteopati d’Italia

A.T. Still Museum collage

The collections of the Museum of Osteopathic Medicine include more than 80,000 objects, photographs, documents, and books dating from the early 1800s to the present (focused mainly on 1870–1940). The core of the collection consists of artifacts from A. T. Still's professional and private life, most of them donated by Dr. Still's daughter, Blanche Laughlin, and members of her family.

Since the founding of the Museum in 1934, other family members, DOs, and Museum supporters have donated many additional artifacts that reflect the ongoing history of the osteopathic profession. The research collections of the International Center for Osteopathic History (ICOH) also include many former holdings of the A.T. Still Memorial Library, for which the Museum assumed responsibility in 1997.