The minimum requirements for admission to the Postgraduate Orthodontics program are:
- DMD/DDS degree or equivalent from a U.S. or Canadian CODA accredited dental school
- DMD/DDS and state board licensure eligibility
- National Board Dental Exam Part I results to apply (if applicable). Passing results for Part II or INBDE are required prior to matriculation.
- Official GRE scores - Scores older than three years prior to admissions year will not be accepted. Request scores be sent directly to ASDOH from GRE (ETS) using our GRE Code #0581.
- In lieu of GRE scores, we will also accept the ADAT test sent directly to PASS.
- Official college and dental school transcripts (if accepted only)
- Three PPI Recommendation forms, one from an Orthodontist (see PASS for instructions and forms)
- Institutional evaluation form to be submitted by dean of applicant’s dental school (see PASS for instructions and forms)
- ASDOH Postgraduate Orthodontics program secondary application (will be sent to you after PASS application is received)
- Application fee of $70.00 (paid when submitting secondary application)
- Summary of research/poster (if invited for interview only)
- If you did not include a resume/CV with your PASS application you should submit directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Step One: Application Service
- The application process begins in mid-May of the year prior to anticipated enrollment.
- Log on to ADEA PASS and complete the online application.
- Deadline for submission: September 1 prior to the fall of anticipated enrollment. All materials, such as transcripts, board scores, and recommendation letters must be sent to PASS. ATSU Admissions does not accept application materials directly.
Step Two: Secondary Application
- After ATSU receives your PASS application, a link to ASDOH’s online Secondary Application will be sent to you via email.
- The deadline to submit the secondary application is September 5.
- Postgraduate Orthodontics program participates solely in the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program. Please include your match number on your PASS application. Visit National Matching Services to obtain your match number.
You are welcome to contact ATSU Admissions at 866.626.2878, ext. 2237 or email@example.com for assistance.
Tuition & Expenses
In addition to tuition, all residents will be assessed annual fees for additional education supplies/instruments and services. Tuition and fees are subject to change and will be determined by the ATSU Board of Trustees. For a full list of tuition and fees, please visit the Enrollment Services department page.
Financial assistance may be available for students accepted into the Orthodontic Program through the Student Financial Assistance Office. This office assists students in developing a comprehensive financial assistance package based on individual needs. Requests for information regarding loans and other financial assistance should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org