The Application Process
- Applicant submits materials to AADSAS.
- Application is forwarded to Admissions Processing Center to verify complete.
- If applicant meets all requirements, secondary application is sent in mail.
- Secondary application is returned to processing center, along with application fee.
- Application is then forwarded to the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health campus for review.
- We select students for interviews and admissions on a rolling basis, and interviews take place between September and March.
What does a completed application include?
- AADSAS application
- Secondary application with fee
- Official U.S. Dental Admissions Test scores
- 2 letters of recommendation
Mail all supporting application documents to:
A.T. Still University
800 W Jefferson Street
Kirksville, MO 63501
What are the application deadlines?
November 15 (submitted) – AADSAS
DAT taken by December 1
January 15 (postmarked) – secondary