Alumni Ambassador Program : Alumni Directory : Alumni Forms : Alumni Portal : ATSU Alumni Association : Continuing Education : Employment Opportunities : Events : In Memoriam : Missouri Campus Maps : New Graduate Informaton : Services for Alumni : Update Form/Submit Alumni News : Meet the Alumni Relations Team
Alumni Ambassador Program
The ATSU Alumni Ambassador program offers alumni the chance to assist with the recruitment of prospective students, provide leadership to all ATSU students, and build further relationships with fellow alumni. Alumni considered are members of the Board of Trustees, members of the Alumni Chapter Boards, former Student Ambassadors, and other select alumni. Ambassadors act as regional resources for students and other ATSU alumni.
Opportunities for Alumni Ambassadors:
- Assisting ATSU Admissions Department and Counselors with recruitment information to prospective students in your areas.
- Speak with current or prospective students about your experiences at ATSU and in your professional field.
- Discuss opportunities current or prospective students have in the health care profession.
- Participate in state and national conventions, attending ATSU sponsored events.
- Contact the ATSU Admissions Office with information about prospective students, providing feedback and recommendations on prospective students as appropriate.
If you would like to participate in the program, please fill out the online registration form or contact Kim Blackman, Associate Director of Alumni Relations, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 660.626.2307.