Application deadline for the Fall 2013 term is June 28th! Classes begin August 26th
The Advanced Physician Assistant program requires all applicants to meet the following criteria:
- Graduation from a PA program
- Minimum overall GPA 2.50/4.0 scale and minimum PA program GPA 2.5/4.0 scale
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
Send Transcripts to:
A.T. Still University
Attn: Online Admissions
5845 E. Still Circle Suite 213
Mesa, AZ 85206
- An earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or qualify under the Bachelor’s Equivalency Admission Option. For non-bachelor degree options, please contact an Online Enrollment Counselor.
- Applicants who have graduated from a university outside the United States must provide a degree level equivalency evaluation for admission. This evaluation will be paid for by the prospective student.