I Want To +
- About ATSU
- Osteopathic Medicine DO (Residential)
- Biomedical Sciences (MS)
- Audiology (AuD)
- Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residency
- Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT)
- Athletic Training (MS)
- Occupational Therapy (MS)
- Physician Assistant Studies (MS)
- Doctor of Health Sciences (DHSc)
- Transitional Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Transitional Physical Therapy - non-degree
- Master of Science in Kinesiology
- Occupational Therapy (MS)
- Doctor of Health Education (DHEd)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis (MPH)
- Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis with a Dental Public Health Residency Certificate
- Dental Medicine (DMD) - Missouri campus
- Certificate in Orthodontics
- Certificate in Clinical Decision-Making in Athletic Training
- Certificate in Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Global Health, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Education, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Complete & Fill Out
- Support ATSU
ATSU Portal Login +
Connect here to enter the ATSU intranet portal.
Select your area of interest to learn more about ATSU’s osteopathic-influenced medical education.
KCOM - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine +
SOMA - School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona +
CGHS - College of Graduate Health Studies +
Master of Public Health Policy
Master of Health Administration
Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis
Master of Science in Kinesiology - Online
Doctor of Health Sciences - Online
ASHS - Arizona School of Health Sciences +
ASDOH - Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health +
Connect with ATSU to learn more about a best-of-class medical education provided by the preeminent leader in whole person healthcare that meets unmet health needs and impacts the future of medicine.
* Indicates required field
Have a question about an ATSU program? Please use our program information-request form.
Community Health Center
As a leading provider of quality healthcare for area residents, Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center also provides community employment and health education. More than 80% of the staff are local residents, and many were trained at the affiliated Waianae Health Academy. Find out more.
From public health centers located in communities where services are needed most, to research and other leading edge whole person healthcare initiatives, you can create your own legacy by contributing to the specific cause that moves you most. Find out more.
When you give to A.T. Still University, you're not only supporting whole person healthcare education, you're also helping deliver it to where the care is needed most. Through our legacy program, we send students to underserved communities nationwide and conduct healthcare clinics at the university on occasion. Find out more.
Whole person healthcare takes an integrated approach that addresses body, mind and spirit as one. Students are encouraged to participate in wellness programs and study areas including nutrition and psychology to gain a more comprehensive understanding. Find out more.
Keep up with the latest developments in whole person healthcare at A.T. Still University with our complimentary newsletter and other publications. From scholarly inquiry and research to alumni activities and more. Sign up today.
Let your light shine at A.T. Still University. Combining leading-edge whole person healthcare with a commitment to serving those communities where needs are greatest, we provide students the opportunity to truly excel as doctors, dentists, healthcare providers and healthcare leaders. Apply now; click here.