I Want To +
- About ATSU
- Osteopathic Medicine DO (Residential)
- Biomedical Sciences (MS)
- Audiology (AuD)
- Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residency
- Athletic Training (MS)
- Occupational Therapy (MS)
- Physician Assistant Studies (MS)
- Doctor of Health Sciences (DHSc)
- Transitional Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Transitional Physical Therapy - non-degree
- Human Movement (MS)
- Occupational Therapy (MS)
- Doctor of Health Education (DHEd)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis (MPH)
- Dental Medicine (DMD) - Missouri campus
- Certificate in Orthodontics
- Certificate in Clinical Decision-Making in Athletic Training
- Certificate in Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Global Health, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Education, Doctor of Health Sciences
- Complete & Fill Out
ATSU Portal Login +
Connect here to enter the ATSU intranet portal.
Apply to A.T. Still University
Qualifying applicants represent tomorrow's elite leaders with a true passion to innovate, lead and champion ATSU's defining mission of whole person healthcare.
Are you ready for a best-of-class education from the preeminent leader in osteopathic healthcare education? It's time for you to not only succeed…but lead.
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine+
School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona +
School of Health Management +
Arizona School of Health Sciences +
Advanced Master of Science in Occupational Therapy – OnlineApply Now
Doctor of Health Sciences - OnlineApply Now
Advanced Physician Assistant - OnlineApply Now
Transitional Physical Therapy - OnlineApply Now
Master of Science in Occupational TherapyApply Now
Master of Science Physician AssistantApply Now
Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health +
Community Health Center
As a leading provider of quality healthcare for area residents, Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center also provides community employment and health education. More than 80% of the staff are local residents, and many were trained at the affiliated Waianae Health Academy. Find out more.
From public health centers located in communities where services are needed most, to research and other leading edge whole person healthcare initiatives, you can create your own legacy by contributing to the specific cause that moves you most. Find out more.
When you give to A.T. Still University, you're not only supporting whole person healthcare education, you're also helping deliver it to where the care is needed most. Through our legacy program, we send students to underserved communities nationwide and conduct healthcare clinics at the university on occasion. Find out more.
Whole person healthcare takes an integrated approach that addresses body, mind and spirit as one. Students are encouraged to participate in wellness programs and study areas including nutrition and psychology to gain a more comprehensive understanding. Find out more.
Keep up with the latest developments in whole person healthcare at A.T. Still University with our complimentary newsletter and other publications. From scholarly inquiry and research to alumni activities and more. Sign up today.
Let your light shine at A.T. Still University. Combining leading-edge whole person healthcare with a commitment to serving those communities where needs are greatest, we provide students the opportunity to truly excel as doctors, dentists, healthcare providers and healthcare leaders. Apply now; click here.