Each ASHS degree program has its own specific admission requirements. Please select your program of interest below to learn more:
|Campus-Based Programs:||Online Programs:|
The following guidelines will be followed in reviewing international students for admission to the Arizona School of Health Sciences.
- International students applying for admission to the Arizona
School of Health Sciences must meet all general requirements for
admission as stated in admissions publications.
- Applicants must provide proof of permanent U.S. residency status or
qualify as an international applicant. International applicants must
possess a student visa issued by the United States government and provide
proof of English proficiency. International student visa status must
be valid for the duration of the respective curriculum.
- All students are required to demonstrate proficiency in English when applying to the Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T Still University.
Written and spoken proficiency in the English language may be demonstrated by one of the following options:
English is your first language.
Graduated from a regionally accredited four year university or college in the United States (minimum B.A. or B.S.)
You are demonstrating your English proficiency by submitting acceptable scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Testing Service (IELTS)
Acceptable TOEFL minimum scores for ASHS applications are:
Internet based total score = 80
Acceptable IELTS scores are an overall band score of 6.5
*Please note. TOEFL subscore minimums may be required by some programs. Please refer to the individual program website or catalog page to determine if subscores are required.
The TOEFL is administered by TOEFL/TSE Services, PO Box 6151, Princeton, NJ, 08541-6151, USA (609) 771-7100. Information is available on the Internet at www.toefl.org. A.T Still University’s institutional code is 0339.
Please be sure to include this information when you submit your application packet.
Educational Testing Services
P.O. Box 6151
Princeton, NJ 08541-6151
- Applicants who have graduated from a foreign college or university must submit acceptable evidence of U.S. degree/course equivalency. All course work taken at the foreign institution must be evaluated for American institution equivalence by one of the following services:
- Credit for advanced standing will not be given for any work completed
in foreign graduate or medical schools. All students must apply for first
- International students must have permanent residency status (green
card) to be eligible to receive any type of financial assistance through
the college loan programs.
- Additional Program Requirements include:
- Transitional Doctor Of Physical Therapy: international applicants must possess a valid U.S. license as a physical therapist to apply to the Transitional DPT program.
- Transitional Doctor of Audiology: international applicants are eligible to apply but must show proof of certification or a license to practice audiology that is equivalent to licensure in the United States.
- Physician Assistant Program: Starting with the Class of 2017, no degree equivalency or pre-requisite coursework equivalency will be accepted.
|World Education Services
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
p: (212) 966-6311
f: (212) 739-6139
|Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami FL 33173
p: (305) 273 -1616
f: (305) 273 -1338
|Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
|Intl. Education Research Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
|American Assn. of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 520
Washington, DC 20036-1135