Orthodontics home : Director's Message : Curriculum : Faculty & Staff : Residents : Admission Requirements : Tuition and Expenses : Financial Assistance : Accreditation : Gainful Employment Disclosure : Services for Patients
The minimum requirements for admission are:
- DMD/DDS degree or equivalent from a US or Canadian dental school
- DDS/DMD and state board licensure eligibility
- National Board Dental Exam (NBDE) scores Part I to apply. Passing scores for Part II will be required prior to matriculation.
- Official GRE scores - (GRE Code #0581) Scores older than three years prior to admissions year will not be accepted. Send directly to ASDOH Admissions, 800 W Jefferson, Kirksville, MO 63501
- Official college and dental school transcripts (if accepted only)
- Three PPI Recommendation forms (see PASS for instructions and forms)
- Institutional evaluation form to be submitted by dean of applicant’s dental school - dean can submit both a PEF and a PPI (see PASS for instructions and forms)
- Academic PEF evaluation form to be submitted by chair, director, faculty of Orthodontic department of applicant's dental school - can submit both a PEF and a PPI (see PASS for instructions and forms). A practicing orthodontic PEF can be used if applicant has been out of school for 3 or more years.
- ASDOH Graduate Orthodontics Program secondary application (will be sent to you after PASS application is received)
- Application fee of $70.00 (paid when submitting secondary application)
- Curriculum vitae (email to email@example.com)
- Summary of research/poster (if invited for interview only)