The goal of the A.T. Still Research Institute is to explore and advance the scientific evidence base of osteopathic medicine and associated health professions within A.T. Still University.
- Establish an infrastructure and culture that promotes inter-professional research relevant to whole person healthcare.
- Support clinicians, scientists, and students in conducting clinically-relevant research.
- Facilitate the dissemination and translation of research outcomes via publications, teaching, and conferences.
- Collaborate with strategic external research centers/entities, both nationally and internationally.
- Provide research training and mentoring to develop preeminent clinician researchers.
- Develop ideas and prioritize research within the affiliated healthcare community promoting synergy within the changing environment.
- Focus research and become preeminent in the selected research areas.