KCOM participates in the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Application Service (AACOMAS). Primary applications may be completed through the AACOMAS applicant login. KCOM’s application deadline is February 1. KCOM has a rolling admissions cycle, and applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Application process begins in June of the year prior to anticipated enrollment.
- Log on to choosedo.org and complete online application
- Submit MCAT scores
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit AACOMAS Application fee
- Contact AACOMAS to verify that all of the above have been received
Deadline for submission: February 1 prior to the fall of anticipated enrollment.
Secondary applications will be made available once the AACOMAS application has been received and minimum requirements have been met.
Complete secondary application online.
- Biographical Information
- Dual Degree Program (optional)
- Test Scores
- Clinical Health Experience
- Essay Questions
- Statement of Disciplinary Actions
- Statement of Nondiscrimination
Submit two letters of evaluation.
- Evaluation I: Premedical Advisor, Premedical Committee, or Basic Science Faculty Member
- Evaluation II: Physician (DO or MD)
Submit Secondary Application fee.
Contact KCOM to verify that all of the above have been received