a Representative Apply
Now Request a Tour
Requirements : Prerequisite
Courses : Curriculum
Guide : Faculty & Staff : Tuition
and Expenses : Financial
Assistance : FAQs : Accreditation : Fact
- Human Anatomy: One Course with lab, minimum of 4 semester/6 quarter hours.
- Human Physiology: One course with lab, minimum of 4 semester/6 quarter hours.
(Note: Human Anatomy/Physiology I And II may substitute for the above two courses)
- Science: One additional course (in addition to Human Anatomy/Physiology) for a minimum of 3 semester/4 quarter hours (biology, chemistry, physics, preferred).
- Life Span Human Development: One course, minimum of 3 semester/ 4 quarter hours (Course Options: Developmental Psychology, Life Span Psychology, or Child Development and Geriontology is acceptable.)
- Introduction or General Psychology: One course, minimum of 3 semester/4 quarter
- Abnormal Psychology: One course, minimum of 3 semester/4 quarter hours
- Introduction to Sociology or Cultural Anthropology; One course, minimum of 3 semester/4quarter hours
- Medical Terminology: One course, minimum of 1 semester hour/ 1 quarter hour
- English: Two courses of composition, grammar/literature, minimum of 6 semester/8quarter hours
- Humanities: Two courses (e.g., philosophy, religion, literature, fine arts, logic, ethics, foreign language), minimum of 6 semester/8 quarter hours
- College algebra or higher: One course, minimum of 3 semester/ 4 quarter hours (A Statistics course can be used for this prerequisite, and is preferred.)