a Representative Apply
Now Request a Tour
Requirements : Prerequisite
Courses : Curriculum
Guide : Faculty & Staff : Tuition
and Expenses : Financial
Assistance : FAQs : Accreditation : Fact
- Candidates accepted for admission will have earned a baccalaureate
degree prior to matriculation.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA, and a
2.75 science GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants are required to submit all official college or academic
- Applicants are required to submit official GRE scores. Any scores older
than three years prior to the matriculation year will not be accepted.
The GRE Code for ASHS is 3743. (There is no department code.) For
applicants with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher, the GRE is
- Applicants are required to obtain a minimum of 20 contact/observation
hours in the occupational therapy field.
- Applicants must secure two (2) letters of reference. One of these letters
must be written by: a present or former science faculty member, academic
advisor, or employer. The other reference letter should come from a professional
from the occupational therapy field. Letters from an educational
consulting service will not qualify. New letters of reference must be
submitted for each application year.
- Applicants who are considered potential candidates will be invited
to participate in an applicant interview process.
- Applicants must complete all prerequisite courses by the end of the
semester prior to matriculation.
- Applicants are expected to be computer literate and experienced in
word processing. All curricula require extensive computer usage. Accepted
applicants are required to have a laptop computer prior to the first
day of class.
- Students must obtain and maintain CPR certification. Verification must
be submitted to ASHS prior to enrollment.
- Applicants are required to submit to a criminal background check at their own expense. Applicants need to be aware that having a felony
conviction might impact a graduate's future ability to sit for the National Board
for Certification in Occupational Therapy Exam and/or ability to obtain
state licensure to practice.
- All students are required to demonstrate proficiency in English when applying to the Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T Still University. You can find information on the methods by which you can demonstrate your English Proficiency in the General Admissions section. International Admissions Requirements
- Applicants who wish to be considered for more than one ASHS program
must submit a separate application and fee, official GRE scores, transcripts
and references. Acceptance to ASHS is to a specific program (i.e., Audiology, Physical Therapy or Physician Assistant programs) and is not
transferable to any other program. Application materials are not transferable
from one application year to another.
- Applications for the Occupational Therapy Entry-Level Program are processed on a rolling admissions basis, but applicants are encouraged to apply early. Point of entry into the program is only once each academic year with classes beginning in mid-July.
- Laptops are required. Review laptop minimum specifications.