For additional information, contact ATSU Admissions at 660.626.2237, toll-free 866.626.2878, ext. 2237, or email email@example.com.
Application process begins in May of the year prior to anticipated enrollment
- Log on to choosedo.org and complete online application
- Submit MCAT scores
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit AACOMAS Application fee
- Contact AACOMAS to verify that all of the above have been received
- Deadline for submission: March 1 prior to the fall of anticipated enrollment
Secondary applications will be sent to applicants who meet the minimum requirements and have applied through AACOMAS. ATSU-SOMA’s secondary application deadline is April 1.
Complete secondary application online
- Biographical Information
- Dual Degree Program (optional)
- Test Scores
- Clinical Health Experience
- Essay Questions
- Statement of Disciplinary Actions
- Statement of Nondiscrimination
Submit two letters of evaluation
- Evaluation I: Premedical Advisor, Premedical Committee, or Basic Science Faculty Member
- Evaluation II: Physician (DO or MD).
Submit Secondary Application fee