SOMA participates in the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Application Service (AACOMAS). Primary applications may be completed at https://aacomas.liaisoncas.com. SOMA’s application deadline is March 1. SOMA has a rolling admissions cycle, and applicants are encouraged to apply early. We will be accepting the January MCAT. Notice: The AACOMAS Repeat Coursework Policy will change effective May 1, 2017. For additional information, review the AACOMAS Repeat Coursework Policy. ATSU-SOMA will continue to use holistic review of applications, but will begin to use the AACOMAS grade calculation in its processing as of June 1, 2017.
For additional information, contact ATSU Admissions at 660.626.2237, toll-free 866.626.2878, ext. 2237, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process begins in June of the year prior to anticipated enrollment
- Log on to https://aacomas.liaisoncas.com and complete online application
- Submit MCAT scores
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit AACOMAS Application fee
- Contact AACOMAS to verify that all of the above have been received
- Deadline for submission: March 1 prior to the fall of anticipated enrollment
Secondary applications may be completed if applicants meet the minimum requirements and have applied through AACOMAS. SOMA's secondary application deadline is April 1.
Complete secondary application online
- Biographical Information
- Dual Degree Program (optional)
- Test Scores
- Clinical Health Experience
- Essay Questions
- Statement of Disciplinary Actions
- Statement of Nondiscrimination
Submit two letters of evaluation
- Evaluation I: Premedical Advisor, Premedical Committee, or Basic Science Faculty Member
- Evaluation II: Physician (D.O. or M.D) - prefer Primary Care discipline
Submit Secondary Application fee
MAIL ALL SUPPORTING APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
A.T. Still University
800 W Jefferson Street
Kirksville, MO 63501
Contact SOMA at 866.626.2878 ext. 2237 or email email@example.com
to verify that all of the above have been received.
Visit AACOMAS' customer service for application questions or assistance, which includes contact information, instructions and other important details.