Where do I start
The 10 steps required for a student to receive financial assistance are as follows:
- The student completes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a Renewal FAFSA by going to www.fafsa.gov and following the instructions on the website. The school code for all campuses and programs of A. T. Still University of Health Sciences is G02477.
- The Central Processing System (CPS) performs matches and edits, calculates a student contribution, and sends the data back to the processor.
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences (ATSU) receives the information electronically (ISIR) within three to five business days.
- The student looks over the Student Aid Report (SAR) and, if accurate, keeps it for his/her records. If any corrections are needed, the student contacts Student Financial Services.
- Student Financial Services sends an electronic award letter to the student, along with instructions for completing the loan applications and other required forms.
- The student accepts, refuses, or modifies the award letter and submits all required forms to Student Financial Services.
- In addition, the student completes loan applications and master promissory notes as required.
- Student Financial Services looks over the required forms and performs verification if necessary.
- The lender wires the funds by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to the school or sends the institution a loan check.
- If by EFT, all funds will be applied to the student's account. The refund will be directly deposited to the student's checking account.
Financial Aid BROCHURE: