Where do I start
The 10 steps required for a student to receive financial assistance are as follows:
- The student completes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a Renewal FAFSA by going to www.fafsa.gov and following the instructions on the website. The school code for all campuses and programs of A. T. Still University of Health Sciences is G02477.
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences (ATSU) receives the information electronically (ISIR) within three to five business days.
- Student Financial Services sends an electronic award letter to the student, along with instructions for completing the loan applications and other required forms.
- In addition, the student completes loan applications and master promissory notes as required.
- Student Financial Services looks over the required forms and performs verification if necessary.
- If by EFT, all funds will be applied to the student's account. The refund will be directly deposited to the student's checking account.
Financial Aid BROCHURE:
Return to Student Financial Services Home Page