Admission Requirements : Prerequisite Courses & Transfer of Credit : Accreditation : Student Outcome Data : Curriculum Guide : Fact Sheet : ASHS Residential Catalog : Technology Requirements : Faculty and Staff : Tuition and Expenses : Financial Assistance : Request a Tour
- Applicants accepted for admission into the Entry Level Doctor of Audiology Program will have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- Applicants must have achieved an overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.70 or an overall grade point of 3.00 in the final 60 semester hours of undergraduate study (on a 4.0 scale).
- Applicants must have achieved a grade point average of 2.50 in undergraduate science courses (on a 4.0 scale).
- Applicants are expected to be computer literate and experienced in word processing. All curricula require extensive computer usage.
- Students must obtain and maintain CPR certification. Verification must be submitted to ASHS prior to enrollment.
- Applicants are required to submit complete and official scores for one of the following tests: Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Dental Aptitude Test (DAT), Optometry Aptitude Test (OAT), Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT), or Miller’s Analogies Test (MAT). The GRE code for ASHS is 3743 (there is no department code). This requirement will be waived for those applicants who have earned a graduate degree from an accredited institution. Test scores are required and reviewed as part of the application process; however, there are no minimum or cut-off scores used for the test data.
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation as specified in the application document. Letters of recommendation must be submitted for each application year.
- Applicants must submit a personal resume following the guidelines in the application instructions.
- Applicants must complete all prerequisite courses by the end of the quarter prior to matriculation.
- Applicants who are considered potential candidates will be required to participate in an interview. Personal interviews conducted on-site are preferred; however, interviews also may be conducted by telephone.
- All students are required to demonstrate proficiency in English when applying to the Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T Still University. You can find information on the methods by which you can demonstrate your English Proficiency in the General Admissions section.International Admissions Requirements
- Applicants who wish to be considered for more than one program must submit a separate application fee, official test scores required by each program, transcripts, and references for each health science program. Acceptance to ASHS is to a specific program and is not transferable to any other program. Application materials are not transferable from one application year to another.
- Applicants are required to submit all official college or academic transcripts.
- Applicants are required to submit to a criminal background check at their own expense.