Please cite your association/relation to the nominee and provide a required statement of support for each nominee.
The Statement of Support should include, but is not limited to:
- Attributes/Characteristics – specific attributes/characteristics describing this candidate
- Contribution – the scope of the individual’s volunteer work and how efforts have improved the quality of life for the community
- Leadership – aspects of leadership may include ability to motivate and direct the efforts of others, articulate a service-related vision for the community, or formulate and implement ideas and activities that have a significant benefit to the community
- Influence – the degree to which the individual’s efforts have influenced the community and fellow volunteers
- Length of service – the length of time the individual has been involved in volunteerism
Nominations must be received by ATSU prior to 5 p.m., Friday, March 23, 2012, to be eligible for consideration.
Prior Still Spirit Award recipients are not eligible for nomination.