Alumni Ambassador Program
The ATSU-KCOM Alumni Ambassador Program offers select alumni the chance to assist with the recruitment of prospective students, build further relationships with fellow alumni, and provide leadership to all ATSU-KCOM students. Alumni considered are members of the Board of Trustees, KOAA Board of Directors, former Student Ambassadors, and other select alumni. Ambassadors act as regional resources for students and other ATSU alumni.
The goals of the program are:
- To assist the Admissions Office in the recruitment of prospective students.
- To positively represent the osteopathic medical profession.
- To provide information to potential applicants.
- To report back to Admissions and Alumni Services about communication with students.
- To provide support at ATSU-KCOM sponsored events in your area.
- Refer students interested in other ATSU programs to Admissions.
- To increase the number of highly competitive and qualified students considering ATSU-KCOM.
- To act as a regional information source for inquiring students, applicants, admitted and enrolled students.
Please complete the online form if you are interested in becoming an Alumni Ambassador. If you have questions or wish to receive more information, please email Kimberly Pfeiffer or call her at 660.626.2307.