International Student Admissions
The following guidelines will be followed in reviewing international students for admission to the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, a college of A.T. Still University.
- International students applying for admission to the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine must meet all general requirements for admission as stated in admissions publications.
- A minimum of one year undergraduate or graduate training should have been completed in the United States prior to consideration for admission to the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken, is required. TOEFL scores may be required. For registration information, contact:
Educational Testing Services
P.O. Box 6151
Princeton, NJ 08541-6151
- All course work taken at the foreign institution must be evaluated for American institution equivalence by one of the following services:
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Intl. Education Research Foundation Inc.
PO Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
American Assn. of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 520
Washington, DC 20036-1135
Foreign Education Credential Service
- Credit for advanced standing will not be given for any work completed in foreign graduate or medical schools. All students must apply for first-year status.
- International students must have permanent residency status (green card) to be eligible to receive any type of financial assistance through the college loan programs.
- International students not having permanent residency status must provide written proof of ability to finance their medical education prior to matriculation.