SHM offers online degree programs in healthcare management that will prepare you for leadership positions within the multifaceted healthcare industry. SHM offers the following doctorate degrees and four master's degrees:
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Health Education
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health jointly with the SOMA DO program
- Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis
- Master of Public Health – Dental Emphasis jointly with ASDOH’s DMD program
All online classes at SHM are structured within a quarter system, and the length of the program depends on the number of classes taken per quarter.
School of Health Management graduates excel in key areas of healthcare education and administration offering a strong diversity of career paths. Explore those potential careers now.
For more information regarding programs offered at SHM, contact an online enrollment counselor at 877.626.5577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blackboard Demo Course
ATSU has set up a demo course of our Blackboard Learning Management System
for interested students. Please go to our guest demo site, and login with:
Blackboard ID: shmguest