The ATSU Registrar's Office supports the institutional mission by providing quality services to students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, and alumni. The Registrar's Office also protects the integrity of the University through fair and consistent application of the academic rules and regulations established by the faculty, administration, and state and federal governments.
- Collect and record student and instructional academic program information, including processes related to registration, grades, and verifications
- Officially respond to requests for information about students and programs, and serve as the official manager for access to and release of academic and educational information (e.g. requests for student information, including all issues related to FERPA)
- Provide support for determining academic progress (e.g. degree audits, dismissal and probation, withdraws, and commencement certification)
- Monitor compliance with Student Health Insurance policy and Criminal Background Check policy
- Advise and provide services to international students (see here)
- Provide support and services to prospective, current, and former students
- Provide training to university personnel regarding FERPA policies and guidelines
The Registrar's Office newsletter is printed quarterly and includes information related to your rights under FERPA, verifications, graduation, and many other areas. Take a moment to read the latest issue of the Registrar's Office Newsletter.
A.T. Still University
800 W. Jefferson St.
Kirksville, MO 63501