Information Technology & Services : ATSU Portal : Checklist : Financial Assistance : Criminal Background Check : Immunizations : Insurance : Moving to Kirksville/the Kirksville Community : ATSU Contact Information : Student Handbook : Orientation : Student Support Services : ATSU Matthews Bookstore : College Catalog
ATSU/KCOM requires each student to have documented (1) completion of the required student immunization schedule or (2) State of Missouri allowable immunization exemption certificates on file with the Immunization Coordinator prior
to matriculation. Please begin collecting
these records from birth to present.
The Immunization Coordinator will contact you at a later date regarding actual submission of your immunization records. If you have any questions, please contact the Immunization Coordinator by email or call 660.626.2513.
The following is the Immunization Policy, which should help you know what to obtain copies of or what you need to receive prior to sending in your records and completing them online.
Prior to matriculation, student must provide immunization records for:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTP) series; if documentation cannot be produced, a Tdap is required
- Polio Virus series; if documentation cannot be produced, a titer is required
Required immunizations while an active student at KCOM:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR); if documentation cannot be produced, a titer is required
- Varicella series; if documentation cannot be produced or student contracted the chickenpox, a titer is required
- Hepatitis B series; if documentation cannot be produced, a titer is required
- Annual Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST); if positive, further evaluation is required via physical examination, chest x-ray, or cultures
- Hepatitis A
For more information, contact:
Department of Academic Affairs
800 W. Jefferson St.
Kirksville, MO 63501