Introduction to OMM for MDs and DOs
Now Offering CME!
32 AOA Category 1-A CME Credits | 32 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM
Dates: May 23-26, 2022
Location: A.T. Still University, Kirksville Missouri Campus
This 32-hour course is taught by expert OMM faculty from the founding college of osteopathic medicine, A.T. Still University’s Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Intensive, hands-on emphasis centered on building osteopathic manipulative medicine and osteopathic principles and practice skills
- Ideal for MD residents entering ACGME osteopathic-recognized programs
- Ideal for practicing MD physicians seeking to increase confidence with supervising residents in osteopathic recognition programs
- Skill refresher for DO residents and DO teaching faculty
- Topics covered: OPP, soft tissue, counterstrain and muscle energy techniques, and segmental diagnosis for the thoracic and lumbar spine
Click here for more information about visiting Kirksville, MO and the ATSU-KCOM Campus
Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (MAOPS) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians.
MAOPS designates this program for a maximum of 32 AOA Category 1-A CME credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation.
MAOPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 32 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (MAOPS) and Still OPTI. MAOPS is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.