On the Kirksville Campus
About Campus : Emergency/Compassion Grants : Health & Wellness : Housing : Life in Kirksville : Student Leaders & Organizations : Students with Disabilities : Thompson Campus Center : Tutoring : Mothers Nursing Suite
Mothers Nursing Suite
A.T. Still University (ATSU)-Missouri Campus
Room 4, Lower Level, Gutensohn Clinic
- Children age four and under may accompany their mother in the Suite; however, children are expected to be reasonably quiet and not left unattended.
- The Suite is for women only.
- The room is available from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Furniture or equipment should not be moved, removed, or added. Please contact the Student Affairs Office if you have a request: 660.626.2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to the Suite is by access code. This code will be given to those approved to use the Suite. In order to enhance security and privacy, approved users must not give the code to others. The code will be changed and a new code issued to participants semi-annually or as necessary.
- Security personnel periodically check the Suite. They will knock before entering.
- The refrigerator in the Suite is for storage of breast milk and related perishable nursing supplies, only. Breast milk must be stored in a sealed container with the mother’s name and the date of storage clearly labeled on the outside of the container. Milk must be removed from the refrigerator after two days. No other items may be stored in the refrigerator.
- Those who store milk in the refrigerator do so at their own risk. ATSU is not responsible for the refrigerator’s contents and reserves the right to dispose of contents at any time.
- There are two private nursing areas available.
- A limited number of lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. They are designed to store necessary items for mothers who regularly use the Suite. Those who wish a locker can indicate it on the request to use the Suite form which must be completed by the requestor and returned to Student Affairs staff that assigns lockers and issues the lock combinations. A locker can be checked out for up six months and it is renewable.
- It is the responsibility of those who use the room to clean up after using it and to assist in keeping the Suite neat and organized. ATSU Environmental Services staff regularly cleans the Suite.
- Student Affairs staff is responsible for the management of the Mothers Nursing Suite. If there are any questions on becoming a participant or assistance is needed, please call 660.626.2236 or email
Request to use the Suite
Survey for users
Department of Student Affairs
A.T. Still University
800 West Jefferson Street
Kirksville, MO 63501