Support ATSU
  • About
  • Programs of Study
  • Admissions
  • Alumni
  • Departments


Transcript requests

A.T. Still University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide 24/7 transcript ordering via the web!  You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card.  You card will only be charged after your order has been completed. 

  • To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. 
  • A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
  • Order updates are available via mobile text message and will also be emailed to you.  You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
  • National Student Clearinghouse customer service is available to help with any online system ordering questions at 703.742.4200.  Please select the "All other business" option to speak to a customer service representative. 

In compliance with regulations mandated by the Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA), an official or unofficial transcript of record can only be issued upon receipt of written consent from the student.  You will be required to sign a consent form prior to the completion of your transcript order.  For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can approve instantly online!

If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at:

A.T. Still University
Registrar’s Office
800 W. Jefferson
Kirksville, MO 63501
P: 660.626.2356
F: 888.676.6701

* Note: You can always access your Unofficial Transcript in the CampusVue Student Portal by logging into the ATSU Portal, selecting "Resources", "My Tools", and then "CampusVue Student Portal".  Once in the portal, select the "Academics" link and then "Degree Audit". The "Unofficial Transcript" report is accessible on the Degree Audit page.  

If you graduated prior to 1988, you will not be able to access your complete transcript in the portal.

* Our computerized records began in 1986.

If you have not used your ATSU portal account for six consecutive months, your access to the portal may have been terminated. If you would like to have your account reactivated, please contact Alumni Relations at or 660.626.2307 and they will be able to assist you with this request.

Also, prior to 2001 portal accounts did not exist for students. If you graduated in 2001 or earlier, you will need to contact Alumni Relations if you would like to set up an ATSU portal account.


Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order.  For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can approve instantly online or return via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment to the ClearinghouseDO NOT SEND YOUR CONSENT FORM TO THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE!  Your form will be returned and will result in a delay of processing.     

Transcripts may be released directly to the student or to a third-party. Transcripts that are sent by mail or FedEx and issued to a student will be stamped “Unofficial if not in a sealed envelope” and will remain official as long as the envelope is not opened. Any request to send a transcript to a third party must include a complete address. If an incorrect address is provided, the student will be responsible for ordering a new transcript.

Students who have completed more than one academic program at ATSU will have transcript records for all programs forwarded.

KCOM certification & immunization records authorized release

KCOM and BioMedical Sciences students may obtain a copy of their certification and immunization record by completing the KCOM certification & immunization records authorized release form found at:

Withholding transcripts

If the University has knowledge that a student or graduate is in default on a federal, state, outside agency, or institutional loan or service obligation, the University reserves the right to withhold all transcripts, letters of enrollment/completion, National Board scores, letters of recommendations for internships, residencies, employment, staff privileges, specialty certification, and licensing. Students who have not received a diploma due to failure to satisfactorily discharge their financial obligations to the University prior to the date of graduation and who have failed to do so following graduation, shall not have the privilege of having transcripts, other records, or recommendations sent to any institution or entity until such debts are paid.


If you have questions about ordering transcripts or the status of your transcript request, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 660.626.2356 or Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., CST.