New & Current Students Home : Student Housing : Information Technology & Services : ATSU Portal : Checklist : Financial Assistance : Criminal Background Check : Immunizations : Insurance : Moving to Kirksville/the Kirksville Community : ATSU Contact Information : Student Support Services : ATSU Matthews Bookstore
We are pleased that you will be attending ATSU’s Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health in July 2017. Please have all copies of your records to our office by May 15, 2017. MOSDOH requires each student to have documented immunizations from birth to present day. These immunizations can be documented by either:
- Completion of the required student immunization schedule or individual immunization record from childhood or
- State of Missouri allowable immunization exemption certificates on file with Student Success prior to matriculation. MOSDOH policy requires that all active students maintain compliance with the immunization and screening requirements.
Please pull together your immunization records from childhood and more recently. Once you have gathered the necessary records, please email or fax to the address/number listed below.
Please have all copies of your records to our office by May 15, 2017. If you have trouble locating your records due to loss of some sort, try contacting your undergraduate school or your high school for copies of your past records. It is MOSDOH policy that we must maintain copies of all your immunization records while an active student. These records are kept for six years after graduation and then destroyed.
Students must provide immunization records for:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTaP) series; if documentation cannot be produced, a Tdap is required
- Polio Virus series; if documentation cannot be produced, a titer is required
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR); if documentation cannot be produced, a titer is required
- Varicella series; if documentation cannot be produced, a titer is required (History of Chicken Pox is not acceptable)
- Hepatitis B series; if documentation cannot be produced, a titer is required
- Two-Step Tuberculosis skin test
- Influenza; clinic will be held on campus in the Fall
If you have any questions about the immunization policy, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 660.626.2880.
Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health
A.T. Still University
800 West Jefferson St.
Kirksville, MO 63501