Prospective Students : Admissions Requirements : Visit MOSDOH : Prerequisite Courses : Application Process
We are pleased that you have chosen to apply to the Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health, a school of A.T. Still University. In order to complete your application, the following items must be submitted to the admissions department:
STEP ONE: APPLICATION SERVICE
Application process begins in June of the year prior to anticipated enrollment.
Log on to https://portal.aadsasweb.org/ and complete the online application.
Deadline for submission: December 1 prior to the fall of anticipated enrollment.
STEP TWO: SECONDARY APPLICATION
Upon completion of the AADSAS application, ATSU's secondary application will be emailed to those who qualify.
STEP THREE: CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
To check on the status of your application, you can return to the Secondary Application page at any time! Please note that evaluations will not be reflected online until approximately 24 hours after the secondary application is processed.
You are welcome to contact University Admissions at 866.626.2878, ext. 2237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you please explain the application process to me?
- Applicant submits materials to AADSAS.
- Application is forwarded to Admissions Processing Center to verify complete.
- If applicant meets all requirements, secondary application is sent in mail.
- Secondary application is returned to processing center, along with application fee.
- Application is then forwarded to the Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health campus for review.
- We select students for interviews and admissions on a rolling basis, and interviews take place between September and March.
What is a completed application?
A completed application includes
- AADSAS application
- Secondary application with fee
- Official U.S. DAT scores
- 2 letters of recommendation
MAIL ALL SUPPORTING APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
A.T. Still University
800 W Jefferson Street
Kirksville, MO 63501
What are the application deadlines?
- December 1 (submitted) – AADSAS
- *DAT taken by December 1
- January 31 (postmarked) – secondary