As you prepare to make the transition to campus, please keep the following checklist handy:
- Return acceptance agreement, background check, and all necessary payment deposits and forms by established deadlines.
- Mark you calendar for your student orientation.
- Check ATSU email for important information.
- Meet your classmates through the online forum (you will receive access information via email).
- Apply for financial aid.
- Submit all necessary health insurance and immunization information.
- Make housing arrangements – feel free to use the ATSU Department of Admissions as home base for your planning.
- Contact ATSU Department of Admissions with any changes to your contact information (phone, email, address) so you will receive important updates.
MOSDOH requires each student to have documented (1) completion of the required student immunization schedule or immunization record from childhood or (2) State of Missouri allowable immunization exemption certificates on file with the immunization coordinator prior to matriculation.
Academic Services will contact you at a later date regarding actual submission of your immunization records. If you have any questions, please contact MOSDOH Academic Services by email (email@example.com) or call 660.626.2800
Students must provide the following immunization records:
- Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTaP)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella immunization
- Hepatitis B series (HepB)
- TB skin test (TST) or IGRA
- Contact Information
Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health
A.T. Still University
800 W. Jefferson St.
Kirksville, MO 63501