Modules available to ATSU schools, departments, and partner organizations:
- Introduction to Concepts of Aging provides information on social and biological factors related to the aging process.
- Geriatric Finance and Health Policy introduces students to issues and resources in policy and finance through online content and assignments.
- TeamSTEPPS™ Online is an evidence-based teamwork system for health care professionals, adapted for distance learning. The course offers strategies to improve patient safety through better communication and teamwork skills.
- Individualizing Drug Therapy for Geriatric Patients provides an overview of age-related changes in drugs and human responses, and raises awareness of inappropriate medication use in older adults.
- Nutrition and Aging provides information on vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. The module focuses on recent findings concerning linkages between nutrition and aging with highlights from recent literature.
Additional modules available for internal ATSU use:
- Caring for the Dying Patient
- Heart Medications: Heart Failure Medications and Cholesterol-lowering Agents
- How the Body Ages (Part 1)
- Preventing Bloodborne Infections (Parts 1, 2, and 3)
- HIPAA for Healthcare Workers (Parts 1, 2, and 3)
- Detecting and Preventing Elder Abuse
Module Access Instructions
Click here for instructions on how to access these modules