About Campus : Emergency/Compassion Grants : Health & Wellness : Housing : Life in Kirksville : Student Leaders & Organizations : Students with Disabilities : Thompson Campus Center : Tutoring : Mothers Nursing Suite
ATSU Facilities : Anatomy Lab Schedule : Bookstore : Check Cashing/Stamps : Computer Help Desk : Library : Lockers : Mailroom : Museum : Phones : Security : Student Recreation Lounge : Student Study Areas : Thompson Campus Center (TCC)
POLICY FOR SERVING ALCOHOL
(GENERAL ORDER 95-101)
The use of alcoholic beverages in the facilities of and on the campus of ATSU is generally limited to wine and beer. All other alcoholic beverages are prohibited. The provision and use of wine/beer are limited by the following rules:
1. Wine/beer is permitted only with completion of the appropriate request form and with the signed approval of the president.
2. Food must be available during the time wine/beer is served. Non-alcoholic beverages, such as soda, coffee, punch, etc., must also be available.
3. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed at any athletic event.
4. Pursuant to Missouri State law, only adults 21 years or older may consume alcoholic beverages. If someone under 21 years of age is knowingly being served alcohol and this fact is discovered by ATSU staff, the person in charge of the event will be asked to end the event immediately. If the person does not comply with the request, campus security will be called to assist.
5. All alcoholic beverages shall be served by a designated bartender. Intoxicated persons shall be refused service. Organizations/individuals must follow guidelines established by Missouri Liquor Control Laws.
6. Alcoholic beverages shall be furnished by the organization or individual responsible for leasing the facility. Individual members or guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages to any function or activity unless approved to do so by the president.
7. The presence of alcoholic beverages shall be limited to the leased area or an area specified by Student Affairs Office staff or the vice president for student affairs.
8. A designated driver program is advisable and recommended.
9. Violation of this policy regarding the use of alcoholic beverages may result in denial of use of ATSU facilities for students and employees.
10. Alcohol service will be discontinued:
- One hour prior to the end of the event.
- To any individual who is obviously intoxicated.
- To any individual displaying either anti-social or aggressive behavior.
- At the discretion of the contracted vendor.
My name below indicates that I agree to the terms and conditions stipulated here and that I am authorized to accept them on behalf of the company or organization listed.
On behalf of___________________________________________________________________ (organization or company)
Phone number Email address
Name and date of event
Department of Student Affairs
A.T. Still University
800 West Jefferson Street
Kirksville, MO 63501