Saturday, June 21, 2014
Per the ATSU Catalog, all graduates must complete all graduations requirements prior to participating in commencement ceremonies. Graduation requirements are listed in the student handbook.
- Welcome reception will be held Friday, June 20, at 5 pm in the Centennial Commons at A.T. Still University in Kirksville, Mo.
- Location of the commencement ceremony on Saturday, June 21: Ophelia Parrish Performance Hall at Truman State University in Kirksville, Mo.
- Line-up is promptly at 9:20 a.m.
- Hall doors open to the public at 9:30 a.m.
- Ceremony begins at 10 a.m. You can view the livestream of the ceremony at http://www.atsu.edu/videostream
- Buffet lunch and awards banquet will follow the ceremony.
- You need to provide your own graduation regalia; SHM provides your hood.
- To order your graduation attire, visit http://www.herffjones.com/college/graduation.
SHM’s 2014 Commencement Speaker - Dr. Margaret Wilson, Dean, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
A quiet, friendly community, Kirksville is home to a variety of cultural and recreational activities that appeal to a wide range of tastes. Take the opportunity to see the sites, shop around, and enjoy local fare. For more information on what you can do while visiting Kirksville, visit www.visitkirksville.com.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses. ATSU will not be responsible for travel or hotel accommodations.
- Holiday Inn Express, 2702 S. Franklin St., Kirksville - 660-627-1100 - The Holiday Inn Express offers a special rate for ATSU graduates. A limited number of rooms are available under the discounted rate, so please call early. After June 6, regular rates apply.
- Days Inn, 3805 S. Baltimore, Kirksville - 660-665-8244
- Comfort Inn, 2209 N. Baltimore, Kirksville - 660-665-2205
- Super 8, 1101 Country Club Drive, Kirksville - 660-665-8826
- Depot Inn, 1245 N. Brown St., LaPlata - 888-814-3669 - The Depot Inn & Suites is located 10 miles south of Kirksville and offers a special rate to ATSU graduates.