Saturday, July 13, 2013
Per the ATSU Catalog, all graduates must complete all graduations requirements prior to participating in commencement ceremonies. Graduation requirements are listed in the student handbook.
All students of the School of Health Management must complete a Petition to Graduate no later than the first week of the quarter in which they will complete all coursework. This will begin the process of degree audits and ordering of diplomas.
Commencement will be held in the Performance Hall of the Ophelia Parrish Fine Arts Center at Truman State University (Truman), located at 300 E. Normal St.
- Parking is available on the east side of the building.
- Line-up is promptly at 9:20 a.m. in the hallway outside Performance Hall. Upon arrival, you will receive your hood, lunch ticket(s), and name pronunciation card.
- Hall doors open to the public at 9:30 a.m.
- Ceremony begins at 10 a.m.
- Buffet lunch and awards banquet begins at noon in the Georgian Room of the Student Union Building at Truman, located at 1001 S. Franklin St.
- Tour of ATSU’s Missouri campus begins at 2 p.m. The tour starts at the Still National Osteopathic Museum in the Tinning Education Building of ATSU, located at 800 W. Jefferson St.
- You need to provide your own regalia (SHM provides your hood, which will be distributed at line-up).
- To order your graduation attire, visit http://www.herffjones.com/college/graduation.
- You will receive a complimentary banquet ticket and may order additional tickets for $15 per plate for friends and family. Reserve your tickets early, as seating is limited. Make reservations by contacting Judy Booth, executive assistant to the dean, at 660.626.2820.
More details on this will be announced as they become available.
A quiet, friendly community, Kirksville is home to a variety of cultural and recreational activities that appeal to a wide range of tastes. Take the opportunity to see the sites, shop around, and enjoy local fare. For more information on what you can do while visiting Kirksville, visit www.visitkirksville.com.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses. ATSU will not be responsible for travel or hotel accommodations.
- Depot Inn & Suites in LaPlata, MO (located 10 miles south of Kirksville
on U.S. Hwy 63), offers a special rate for ATSU graduates. Call 660.332.4669 for rates and to make reservations.
Visit Kirksville Chamber of Commerce for other hotels in the area.