Saturday, June 21, 2014
Per the ATSU Catalog, all graduates must complete all graduations requirements prior to participating in commencement ceremonies. Graduation requirements are listed in the student handbook.
- Location of the commencement ceremony: TBD
- Line-up is promptly at 9:20 a.m. Upon arrival, you will receive your hood, lunch ticket(s), and name pronunciation card.
- Hall doors open to the public at 9:30 a.m.
- Ceremony begins at 10 a.m. You can view the livestream of the ceremony at http://www.atsu.edu/videostream
- Buffet lunch and awards banquet will follow the ceremony.
- You need to provide your own regalia (SHM provides your hood).
- To order your graduation attire, visit http://www.herffjones.com/college/graduation.
A quiet, friendly community, Kirksville is home to a variety of cultural and recreational activities that appeal to a wide range of tastes. Take the opportunity to see the sites, shop around, and enjoy local fare. For more information on what you can do while visiting Kirksville, visit www.visitkirksville.com.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses. ATSU will not be responsible for travel or hotel accommodations.
- Depot Inn & Suites in LaPlata, MO (located 10 miles south of Kirksville
on U.S. Hwy 63), offers a special rate for ATSU graduates. Call 660.332.4669 for rates and to make reservations.
- Visit Kirksville Chamber of Commerce for other hotels in the area.