Center for Clinical Outcome Studies
The CCOS mission is to produce high-quality clinical outcomes research that promotes evidence-based, whole person healthcare to improve quality of life.
- Alison Valier, PhD, Center Director
- Brian Degenhardt, DO
- Kevin Marberry, MD
- Tamara McLeod, PhD
- Karen Snider, DO
SRI Research Associates
- Jane Johnson, MA
- Ken Pamperin, MS
General Areas of Research and Current Projects:
- Multicenter Osteopathic Pneumonia Study in the Elderly (MOPSE).
- Evaluation of OMM Consult Effect on Length of Patient Stay.
- Preventative Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT).
- Use and Effectiveness of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine in the Clinical Setting.
- Health-related quality of life in various populations (eg, adolescents, dental patients, concussed individuals)
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Dental Patients with Special Needs.* *Projects supported since 2009.