Part B of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) application process requires students to complete the "Certification of Identification and Authorization Form". The ATSU seal and a signature by an authorized member of the Registrar’s Office are required to complete this part of the application process. Students may bring the form to the Registrar’s Office in person or mail it. Upon request, once the seal and appropriate signature have been obtained, the Registrar’s Office staff can:
- Notify the student that the completed form is ready for pick-up by ATSU email,
- Return the completed form to the student by mail, or
- Mail the completed form to the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Applicant Services address listed at the bottom of the "Certification of Identification and Authorization Form".
- The Registrar’s Office will mail forms every Thursday via United States Postal Service (USPS).
- This office will not handle the mailing of application fees. If a student wants to mail their application fee along with their application, the student will need to either pick up their completed form or have their completed form mailed back to them.
- The Registrar’s Office is not responsible for tracking or meeting application deadlines. This is a student responsibility. Therefore this office will not guarantee or be held liable for applications that are not received by the NBME office by the cutoff dates nor is this office responsible for damage or loss by the USPS. The Registrar’s Office offers this mailing service as a convenience to students.
If mailing your form, please send your form to:
A. T. Still University
ATTN: Registrar’s Office
800 W. Jefferson
Kirksville, MO 63501
When mailing your form, please indicate which option you would like the Registrar’s Office to complete.