Request Information Contact
a Representative Apply Now Request a Tour
Catalog & Curriculum : D.O. Facts : Graduate
Placement : Tuition
& Expenses :
Tuition & Expenses
- Tuition: Tuition and fees for the first year students for the 2007-08 academic year are $38,000. One-half is due at the beginning of the first and third quarter. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable fee is due at the time the secondary application is submitted. The application fee does not apply to tuition.
- Acceptance Fee: This non-refundable fee is an advance payment on the first year's tuition. It is due upon notice of acceptance and applied to tuition at the time of enrollment.
- Pre-Registration Fee: This non-refundable fee is payable by April 15 preceding registration to hold a place in the class and will be applied to tuition at the time of registration.
- Pre-Matriculation Fee: This nonrefundable fee is due by May 15 and is applied to tuition at the time of registration.