Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be filled out each year (after January 1st ) to apply for financial aid
- Need prior year federal tax returns if required to file (Keep a copy of your return in case you are picked for verification.)
- Apply on the web (www.fafsa.gov) or by using paper FAFSA
- School will receive information electronically if student lists school code (G02477)
- Check your copy over. If you find errors, call the school before making corrections!
- Parental information not required for Federal Stafford Loans, but must be included to be considered for Federal Perkins Loans
Return to Student Financial Services Home Page