The Corporate Relations Program
One Dollar You Invest Benefits a Student Threefold
- Investing in a university of health sciences in your community…
- Partnering with some of the brightest minds in healthcare…
- Investing in the careers of future healthcare leaders… right here, in Arizona.
- Join the Corporate Relations Program at A.T. Still University
About the Corporate Relations Program
The Corporate Relations Program at A.T. Still University’s Arizona campus develops mutually beneficial relationships between local business partners and the University to invest in scholarships that benefit students. A dollar that you invest through this program benefits our students threefold in furthering their educational goals. For instance, a student who takes loan for a dollar for educational needs typically repays three times that amount. By investing in the Corporate Relations Program, your funds are directly earmarked for scholarships that benefit students. Your contributions go into the Arizona Corporate Relations Program Scholarship Fund and they are distributed directly as scholarships to students.
- Offer opportunities for local and regional businesses to interact with students and professionals in multidisciplinary health careers- medical, dental, physician assistant, and allied healthcare fields.These include: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), Doctor of Medical Dentistry (D.M.D.), Athletic Training (M.S.), Audiology (Au.D), Occupational Therapy (M.S.), Physician Assistant Studies (M.S.), Physical Therapy (D.P.T.), Master of Public Health (M.P.H), Master of Health Management (M.H.A.), Master of Geriatric Health (M.G.H), Master of Health Education (M.H.Ed.), Doctor of Health Education (D.H.Ed.), and online programs including Advanced Occupational Therapy (M.S.), Advanced Physician Assistant Studies (M.S.), Health sciences (D.H.Sc.), Human Movement (M.S.), Transitional Audiology (Au.D.), Transitional Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
- Engage local businesses with the brightest minds in healthcare education
- Enable avenues for corporate social responsibility among local businesses through scholarship opportunities and in-kind gifts that directly benefit students
- Help businesses meet local and national demand for healthcare professionals
Touch-Points You Wouldn’t Want to Miss
Did you know that on an average day, right here in Arizona,
- 500 students study on our campus. The average age of our students is 26. All healthcare courses are graduate-level and our graduates get hired.
- 250 staff work here and an average of 200 patients visit our dental clinic daily.
- Last year, approximately 54,000 patients visited our dental clinic for treatment. Yes. This is happening right here in your community! And, you wouldn’t want to miss engaging with our students, staff and campus visitors.