Evidence Based Medicine Workshop
This FREE online, self-directed workshop is designed for residents, faculty, and preceptors interested in a basic overview of evidence based medicine. Candidates successfully completing these courses will be eligible to receive category 1B credit, as approved by the AOA CCME. This tutorial comprises five (5) lessons:
- Workshop 1: An Introduction to Evidence-Based Medicine
- Workshop 2: Accessing Evidence-Based information
- Workshop 3: An Introduction to Basic Research Design
- Workshop 4: Analyzing the Evidence
- Workshop 5: Evaluating the Effectiveness
This project was made possible by Grant Number R25 AT003579-01 from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM).
Go to the Continuing Education registration page.