Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residency
Admission Requirements : Curriculum Guide : Faculty : Tuition and Expenses : Accreditation : Expert Clinicians : Continuing Education Courses : Clinical Sites : Becoming a Mentor : Becoming a Clinical Partner : Frequently Asked Questions : Apply Now
Benefits of becoming a clinical partner
As a clinical partner in the A.T. Still University Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program, your clinic will be:
Listed on the Orthopedic Residency website as a site for mentorship and residents encouraged to apply for available career opportunities
- Contributing in to the elevation of the profession and next generation of physical therapists.
- Gaining professional stimulation from teaching and learning along with the resident in your clinic
- Receiving professional in-services from the resident to educate your current clinicians and raise the overall knowledge base of the clinical staff
- Elevating the image of your clinic to your patient population
- Education in outcome measures and documentation guidelines to aid in improving compliance
Please contact us to discuss getting involved with Residency education and taking your clinic to the next level.
Cheri Hodges, PT, DPT, MappSc, OCS, FAAOMPT
Director of the Orthopedic Residency Program
Assistant professor, Physical Therapy
Arizona School of Health Sciences
A.T. Still University
5850 E. Still Circle
Mesa, AZ 85206
We look forward to speaking with you.