a Representative Apply
Requirements : Curriculum
Guide : Faculty & Staff : Tuition
and Expenses : Financial
Assistance : Blackboard Demo Course : OTD
- No GRE is required.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university. Applicants who have graduated from a non-US college or university must submit acceptable evidence of U.S. degree/course equivalency and must have foreign transcripts evaluated by an evaluation service specializing in foreign transcript evaluation. The evaluation must state that the transcript(s) reflect an equivalency of a U.S. degree.
- Initial certification as an Occupational Therapist from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. International applicants are eligible to apply, but must show proof of certification or eligibility to practice as an occupational therapist that is equivalent to OT certification and licensure in the United States and have earned an OT degree from an OT Program recognized by the World Federation of Occupational Therapy.
- Minimum overall undergraduate 2.75 GPA and minimum Occupational Therapy Program 2.75 GPA on a 4.00 scale.
- Official sealed transcripts from all institutions attended.
- International students must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by submitting an official TOEFL minimum score or higher of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 80 (internet based).
- Technology requirements