The Graduate Certificate Program in Clinical Decision-Making in Athletic Training will admit athletic training professionals with diverse graduate education, work history, and life experiences who have demonstrated capacity to pursue a rigorous course of graduate study. Prospective students are selected by considering the overall qualities of the applicant through application content, academic record, and prior experience.
- Candidates accepted for admission to the program will have earned a bachelor's or higher degree prior to enrollment from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants to the Athletic Training program must demonstrate Board of Certification (BOC) certification as an athletic trainer.
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum 2.50 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) in their athletic training professional program or a minimum overall graduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Candidates are expected to be computer literate and experienced in word processing. All curricula require extensive computer usage. Accepted applicants are required to have a personal computer prior to matriculation and have access to a high-speed Internet connection.
- Candidates must submit an application form.
- Applicants must provide official transcripts from all educational institutions attended where a degree was conferred.
- All students are required to demonstrate proficiency in English when applying to A.T Still University’s Arizona School of Health Sciences.