Program Description (Home) : Faculty : Admission Requirements : Curriculum Overview : Example of Three Year Study Plan : Course Descriptions : Student Testimonials : Applied Research Project Examples : Tuition and Expenses : Technology Requirements : Blackboard Demo Course : Accreditation
What are the D.H.Sc. students saying?
- "I continue to be amazed at how wonderful this doctorate program at A.T. Still University is. I feel humbled to have such highly achieved and prominent professors, to be a participant amongst bright students from all walks of life, and to have such a unique opportunity at this (late) stage in my life."
- "I believe the school has been able to adeptly fuse theories of osteopathy, outcomes research, compassion for patients/clients, and passion for learning into a strong doctoral program that appears to be unique compared with other doctoral programs I investigated prior to enrolling at A.T. Still University."
- "At ATSU, the students are supported tremendously throughout the program. The instructors say and demonstrate that they care, moreover the University provides support that is equivalent to the support a student would get from a residential program."
- "As other schools evaluate the success of A.T. Still University, I believe they will be in awe of the relationship between faculty and student. This relationship in my experience has not been the case in most distance learning programs and is not typical in the traditional learning environment."
- "The experience of having the opportunity to have so many wonderful and diverse classmates is priceless. The diversity provides uniqueness in education and knowledge that crosses academic, clinical, and professional backgrounds. The sharing of experiences via discussion boards and creating friendships is one of the greatest assets of the program. Sharing of ideas and experiences as well as opinions is greatly welcomed. The coursework and facilitation by faculty is immensely rewarding."
- "The Doctorate of Health Sciences (D.H.Sc.) program offered at A.T. Still University demonstrates the commitment to objective research and original thought in the area of interdisciplinary health science."
- "The D.H.Sc. program is not just training health care scholars, but it is helping to build a dynamic team of health care professionals that will help in advancing global health."
- "I have found the Doctor of Health Sciences program to be both intellectually challenging and thoroughly satisfying. I highly recommend this program for those practitioners who want to further pursue their academic goals."
- "The entire week fostered a feeling of community among students and instructors and provided a way to learn more about the school and discuss the D.H.Sc. program in general."
- "While at the institute, I was totally engaged in educational bliss and discovery. It was one of the most rewarding and fulfilling moments in my educational experiences."
- "I can honestly attest that the Winter Institute served as a positive life changing experience. The exploration, the camaraderie and the knowledge gained help put my efforts in perspective and only validated my commitment to health care and to those I serve. It also allowed me to better understand how to develop health care initiatives that positively impact groups of people that share common values and norms."
- "Two prevailing focal points of the Winter Institute were the diversity of the students enrolled in the program and the ability of the faculty and staff to create an engaging and effective online learning experience."
- "The energy and excitement of physically being part of a group of professional colleagues coming together to discuss topics, theories and strategies they are passionate about to advance and improve healthcare today, empowered and re-energized me in a way I did not think possible."